Brand Experience Manager
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and creative candidate to fill a key position within our small, but mighty multidisciplinary design team.
You will be managing Stacklab’s brand experience via daily client interaction and our digital properties, including the company website, e-newsletter, and social media channels, to promote the story of our products and services.
You are a strategic thinker with a unique blend of client service experience, creative writing skills and knowledge of digital tools and online platforms. As an efficient self-starter, you manage your time extremely well; you can handle a lot happening around you and prioritize with ease.
You will report to Stacklab’s Founder, Jeffrey Forrest.
- Respond to initial sales leads and confidently communicate Stacklab’s diverse product and service offering before passing along to the sales team
- Efficiently manage and track all client correspondence (email, phone, social channels) while maintaining up-to-date client lists
- Grow and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Houzz, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Dering Hall
- Create shareable social content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links; listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company
- Work with Marketing Manager to optimize digital and social communications for improved future interaction results in MailChimp, Facebook communities, Twitter and Stacklab’s website
- Develop and implement strategic marketing communication recommendations created with the Marketing Manager
- Update and deploy the monthly Stacklab e-newsletter, create analytics reports and share results with the team
- Update budgets in Excel with guidance from the Founder
- Update brand documents and platforms on a weekly basis (lead internal projects, award submission progress, etc.) and communicate timeline updates to team
- Work with the Founder to strengthen relationships with existing clients, professional trade partners and retailers
- Provide support to the team for frequent project bids and design competition entries, including writing and photo compilation
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing brand collateral and facilitating sales through direct contact with clients
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple internal / external projects simultaneously and not drop the ball
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; there is a heavy amount of writing in this role
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, & Acrobat)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; you’re comfortable working in . Excel is your thing when it comes to creating budget spreadsheets
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and building creating e-newsletters and tracking results in MailChimp is very helpful, but not mandatory.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications received, only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Stacklab is a design practice focused on architecture, furniture and installations, and the intersection of these disciplines. Driven by relentless curiosity, an obsessive attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to process, Stacklab operates a showroom and workshop in downtown Toronto, where it explores innovative materials and techniques. Stacklab’s projects are distinguished by their purposeful design, enduring quality and unusual beauty.